07-02-2010 11:55:16

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 5037

Well, as the title say, we will have a brand new site.
The bad news is we cannot provide free download anymore. Thank for all your support these past time we will official close on... OK it's a joke after all. We won't close down

We have had a brand new site set up and running on http://anidl.net. The site provide advanced search function for several anime sites, and will be updated daily as well as added more sites in order to expand the number of results. (we have 5 files in check now, and there'll be more than 30 sites to add)

So, visit and try it now And introduce the site to your friend on YM/Tweeter/Facebook...

The site is coded up in 3 days so it's not completed yet and still in beta progress.

I will be glad to hear more of your ideas/feedbacks about the site.

And, taking your time enjoy easiest anime search ever

visit http://anidl.net now
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
07-02-2010 18:28:32

rritambhar

Topics: 9

Replies: 291

admin??? does it mean free user like us wont be able to use our site anymore???
pls say i'm wrong...
Click to view image at true resolution
07-02-2010 20:38:57

silylanjie

Topics: 20

Replies: 245

I checked out the new site .. its pretty cool.. I like how it display the search results..
07-02-2010 21:10:43

kokoku

Topics: 7

Replies: 528

hmmm..just like AniGlesmiley of hey
smiley of leisure
07-02-2010 21:16:45

Admin

mieow~

admin??? does it mean free user like us wont be able to use our site anymore???
pls say i'm wrong...

Yes, you're wrong smiley of keke

hmmm..just like AniGlesmiley of hey
smiley of leisure

I am having in my list more than 30 sites for anime/manga downloads smiley of bigsmile They will be added gradually.

I checked out the new site .. its pretty cool.. I like how it display the search results..

Thanx smiley of boss The design itself took more time than I scheduled it to be smiley of hooray but good to see that you guys love it smiley of nyaa

07-02-2010 23:23:39

rritambhar

Topics: 9

Replies: 291

smiley of hixhix( thanks admin...i must say i was paniced for sure to think that our site wont be providing us with free dowload anymore.smiley of ahahasmiley of arksmiley of beatensmiley of arrh.
i can't imagine that to happen,,i dont know what i will do if something like that ever happens...
thank u very much admin..smiley of sorry

and for our new site,,,i really liked it,,,for sure,,its getup as well as its better search options..both are great,,,smiley of umm

one question,will it be just a search engine???or we will be allowed to have our accounts there also??? and will it be providing it us with ddl????
anyway nice work admin..smiley of I am number 1 keep it upsmiley of cool
we will support u...smiley of xxwell within my ability..smiley of heysmiley of yai
and one thing,,,i like the pic of our new site...smiley of keke misuzu is looking kinda mysterious n cute..smiley of ahaha
08-02-2010 02:22:01

kissmy4ss

Senior Lurker

Topics: 23

Replies: 544

Well, good job on the new search engine for anime downloads. But i find the new site u created somewhat similar to one site that already exists. http://hsbsitez.com/
smiley of hey
What's more is that the search functions and results and patterns is way too similar to be called original. Sorry if i am pouring cold water on u. Just trying to state the truth and clarify doubts about ur site http://anidl.net/.
smiley of sorry
More importantly, i impressed with ur web design and ur every effort to make Anime more available to the major public. Easing the accessibility to find the Anime we want through different channels like DDL(direct download) and torrents. I implore u to continue contributing to the Distro of Anime to all the Anime lovers and Anime lovers-to-be and make Anime/Manga/Drama the lifestyle for all of us.
smiley of twistle
Lastly, thanks a lot for ur hard work and i'm sure a lot of people like myself is behind u, with u and all ahead for ur endeavors.
smiley of lalala
smiley of yiaa
08-02-2010 05:40:45

Admin

mieow~

Well, good job on the new search engine for anime downloads. But i find the new site u created somewhat similar to one site that already exists. http://hsbsitez.com/
smiley of hey
What's more is that the search functions and results and patterns is way too similar to be called original. Sorry if i am pouring cold water on u. Just trying to state the truth and clarify doubts about ur site http://anidl.net/.
smiley of sorry
So disappointed that I were bursted so soon smiley of bigsmile But it's OK, cuz I am really sure that I will make our site different and way better than theirs (such as we offer search for Manga, Drama and Soundtracks, but they don't smiley of boss, and we don't have things like each clicks brings out a popup) smiley of dead

As for it on the progress, I will add more site, and I will be promise that no less than 20 site with direct downloads, that'll be about 5x as theirs (they have only 2-5 ddl site in list smiley of haha) and then we will have the site listing section with site review, and maybe a files filter section which give you the power to get the exact file you wanted. And you can submit your favorite sites so as to be index... many many things to work smiley of study

Hope that you like it. If you come up with any other ideas, I will be there to bring it up smiley of twistle

08-02-2010 08:32:56

kokoku

Topics: 7

Replies: 528

yes, definitely like it smiley of bigsmile
really appreciate your hard work adminsmiley of kizz
smiley of leisure
08-02-2010 23:46:29

kissmy4ss

Senior Lurker

Topics: 23

Replies: 544

Haha admin, admire ur spirit. I will support u all the way. Good luck to ur new endeavor! smiley of I am number 1
09-02-2010 04:32:36

Admin

mieow~

Haha admin, admire ur spirit. I will support u all the way. Good luck to ur new endeavor! smiley of I am number 1
Seem like we have exceeded the number of link from hsb smiley of ahaha Now I only have to add 20 more sites and finish the Sitelisting feature.

10-02-2010 20:37:56

DemoUserz

Topics: 1

Replies: 5

Actually, we have around 25 sites.smiley of erm I am not sure how you are measuring you have exceeded my sites total links. Best way to check is by using the following search: http://hsbsitez.com/search?keyword=method%3Aall

It is amusing to see someone rip of my site, down to the javascript level. It is easy to tell since your site uses the same javascript functions name as me, and the div IDs.

I don't mind. Always happy to see more ways the user can find animes.

10-02-2010 22:18:26

Admin

mieow~

Actually, we have around 25 sites.smiley of erm I am not sure how you are measuring you have exceeded my sites total links. Best way to check is by using the following search: http://hsbsitez.com/search?keyword=method%3Aall

It is amusing to see someone rip of my site, down to the javascript level. It is easy to tell since your site uses the same javascript functions name as me, and the div IDs.

I don't mind. Always happy to see more ways the user can find animes.

When I said exceeded, I meant exceeded. smiley of kizz

http://anidl.net/?search=07+ghost+link%3Addl

Not to mention the number of ost, manga, drama links we have here. smiley of leisure And I still have more sites to go smiley of slept

And plz don't make sound like I ripped off everything from your site, down to the core. smiley of stress

11-02-2010 11:14:18

DemoUserz

And plz don't make sound like I ripped off everything from your site, down to the core.
You could not have stolen the server-end of the script, but it does seems like you ripped 60-70% on the client end from my site.
I am including:
- The javascript (using the search options)
- CSS (the search box effects, design around search options, laying out the search results)
- Links displaying format
- The keyword format

Example
My code:
[code]
function searchType(type)
{
var keyword = getValue('search'smiley of cool;
var pos = keyword.indexOf('type:'smiley of cool;
if(pos > -1)
{
var space = keyword.indexOf(' ', pos);
if(space > -1)
{
var sOld = keyword.substring(pos, space);
}
else
{
var sOld = keyword.substring(pos, keyword.length);
}
var newKeyword = keyword.replace( sOld, 'type:'+ type);
}
else
{
var newKeyword = keyword + ' type:'+ type;
}
//alert('Pos: '+ pos +', Space: '+ space +', sOld: '+ sOld +'
keyword: "'+ keyword +'"
New keyword: "'+ newKeyword +'"'smiley of cool;
searchFocus();
setValue('search', newKeyword);
}

[/code]

Your code:
[code]
function searchfilter(filter,key)
{
var keyword = getvalue('search'smiley of cool;
if(keyword.indexOf(filter+':all'smiley of cool==-1){
var pos = keyword.indexOf(filter+':'smiley of cool;
var sOld = '';
if(pos > -1)
{
var space = keyword.indexOf(' ', pos);
if(space > -1)
{
sOld = keyword.substring(pos, space);
}
else
{
sOld = keyword.substring(pos, keyword.length);
}
var newKeyword = keyword.replace(sOld, sOld +','+ key);
}
else
{
var newKeyword = keyword + ' '+filter+':'+ key;
}
searchfocus();
if(sOld.indexOf(':'+key) == -1 && sOld.indexOf(','+key) == -1)
setvalue('search', newKeyword);
}else{
searchfilter2(filter,key);
}
}
[/code]
- the algorithm is 90% exact
- Same variable names
- calls all of the same functions, except 1
11-02-2010 12:45:26

Admin

mieow~

You could not have stolen the server-end of the script, but it does seems like you ripped 60-70% on the client end from my site.
I am including:
- The javascript (using the search options)
- CSS (the search box effects, design around search options, laying out the search results)
- Links displaying format
- The keyword format

About the javascript, I would admit it's basically the same.

But about the CSS, links display format and keyword format, sorry, you should go and sue Google, cuz they use the same pattern.

In your logic, I would have go complaining with Realitylapse or Anime-Eden for having the same "click to download page" or "tooltips showing up on mouse move".
So ridiculous, huh?

11-02-2010 18:57:59

DemoUserz

in regard to css
my code
[code]
.searchText{
background: white;
outline: 1px solid black;
border: 2px solid #eee;
width: 450px;
font-size: 18px;
padding: 5px;
margin: 5px;
}

.searchText:active, .searchText:focus, .searchText:hover{
background: #bdc7ed;
border: 2px solid white;
outline-color: #0061c5;
}

[/code]

your code
[code]
.search-text{
background: white;
outline: 1px solid black;
border: 1px solid #eee;
width: 450px;
font-size: 14px;
padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px;
margin: 0px;
font-family:Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
}
.search-text:active, .search-text:focus, .search-text:hover{
background: #bdc7ed;
border: 1px solid white;
outline-color: #0061c5;
font-family:Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
}
[/code]

Given the context of the situation how you have ripped css and js, that's how it is okay for me to say you also ripped the link format. Especially since you also have the links showing in the format: icon icon-name url.
Google does not do that.

In regard to other sites, if they took the code javascript and css code from a site, and then use it in their own site, that would be ripping. If you had just had similar layout, how you have the links format, but none of the css or js was from my site, then I would not call your site ripping me. But that is not the case, so I include those things as set of the things ripped from my site
12-02-2010 00:34:20

Admin

mieow~

Given the context of the situation how you have ripped css and js, that's how it is okay for me to say you also ripped the link format. Especially since you also have the links showing in the format: icon icon-name url.
Google does not do that.

In regard to other sites, if they took the code javascript and css code from a site, and then use it in their own site, that would be ripping. If you had just had similar layout, how you have the links format, but none of the css or js was from my site, then I would not call your site ripping me. But that is not the case, so I include those things as set of the things ripped from my site
Thanks for nothing.
I have remove and replace things you called ripped. If you have anything to whine, please whine and I will very happy to replace/remove it.

14-02-2010 11:52:44

silylanjie

Topics: 20

Replies: 245

I like how you added "Could not be able to find your favourite anime? Check out advanced multiple sites search." ..smiley of I am number 1
18-02-2010 12:03:50

Admin

mieow~

I like how you added "Could not be able to find your favourite anime? Check out advanced multiple sites search." ..smiley of I am number 1
Where else should I add link to PR for the new site? smiley of ahaha Maybe some popup/tag links/...?

06-09-2010 02:15:45

lumier

Topics: 0

Replies: 7

i love the seach site you made, its very simple and helpfull, thants for it
Chatbox