02-03-2022 05:10:33

MTH123

Topics: 2

Replies: 3

Hello,

I'm very excited to have found this website! I'm new to all this. I'd like to put a bunch of downloads in a queue and have them automatically downloaded one-by-one. My computer is an M1 Mac. I've tried a couple of free download managers, like Free Download Manager. I've also tried a couple of different browsers. I've read the entire forum and tried everything suggested. Nothing so far has worked well for me. It may be me? I'm a pretty savvy computer user, but I'm new to this particular stuff. So, I need help. Would someone please help me?

In the meantime, I'm able to reliably download episodes of dramas one-by-one manually. But, that means I pretty much can't do anything else. Or, I can download around one or two episodes an hour, while I do other things at the same time. It's not too bad, but I keep reading about much better ways. Again, would someone please help me?

Thanks in advance.
03-03-2022 22:57:39

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 6916

I thought FDM has a version for Mac?
You can try some other free alternatives like Folx and JDownloader, they also have MAC version.
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
05-03-2022 10:19:27

MTH123

Topics: 2

Replies: 3

Hi Admin,

Thanks for responding. I've tried all of those. I'll do more internet research on those three in particular.

You have a great website. Thank you so much for running it!
06-03-2022 22:55:24

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 6916

Hi Admin,

Thanks for responding. I've tried all of those. I'll do more internet research on those three in particular.

You have a great website. Thank you so much for running it!
smiley of im number one
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
07-04-2022 03:35:06

jRoVilleG

Topics: 201

Replies: 172

I'm using Free Download Manager on a Mac, although not M1, and FDM is working fine.  FDM is 64-bit, so it should work fine on Apple silicon via the Roseta II emulator.

You do need to monitor it periodically because sometimes episodes will time-out from no response, but all it takes then is to click the play arrow for the ones that are stuck and they will start up again.

You mentioned you tried FDM.  What kind of problems did you have?  Is your internet connection reliable?  I don't think either your Mac or the application should be the problem.

As a stop-gap, before Admin recommended FDM to me, I was using the Firefox downloader.  The problem with it is that you have to start each episode download one at a time which takes longer than selecting them all at one time with FDM.  But they will download concurrently and you don't have to wait until one episode finishes downloading before starting another.  Firefox is very reliable in terms of recovery.  If something should happen to interrupt the downloads, like your computer crashing or your internet dropping, it can pick up where it left off and doesn't have to start from scratch.

Anyway, tell us more about the problems you're having with FDM.  That's the one I'm familiar with and maybe I can make a suggestion.
Chatbox