13-01-2022 08:03:26

flipside559

flipside5254

Topics: 9

Replies: 3

I finally found this anime and wanted to download it, but I can't even finish one episode to download even with fast download. It's so slow. The others anime I download takes only few second but this one is super slow. I wonder if it's the server.
I'm hoping you guys have answer I mean I have no problems of others except this anime.
13-01-2022 17:33:06

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 6871

I finally found this anime and wanted to download it, but I can't even finish one episode to download even with fast download. It's so slow. The others anime I download takes only few second but this one is super slow. I wonder if it's the server.
I'm hoping you guys have answer I mean I have no problems of others except this anime.
I have tested and the download speed is fast as normal (~10MB/s maxed out my connection speed). Please make sure that you're using a download manager (IDM - paid and FDM - free are recommended). And check if your download manager can open more than 6 connections to our servers or not, if not just pause and resume it, more connections will be make available.
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
Chatbox