27-08-2021 01:47:30

jRoVilleG

Topics: 107

Replies: 96

Hello I would like to request for reupload missing Anime H2
Request for: reupload this series
I started watching this series and the aspect ration isn't quite right. It's somewhat squeezed horizontally. Most obvious when the baseballs look oval-shaped rather than round. More importantly, the subtitling is very bad. Close to half of the dialogue is not translated and other portions are somewhat out of sync. Would it be possible to upload a better version? They're out there. I checked one of the advertising-loaded websites and the subtitles are fine with the version they have. If you'd like, I can email you the link if you want to compare.
Thank you!
28-08-2021 02:01:18

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 5354

Replaced it with a better version.
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
22-10-2021 16:58:10

jRoVilleG

Topics: 107

Replies: 96

Hello I would like to request for reupload missing Anime H2
Request for: reupload this series
Some how, although the length of the episodes are what they should be, the audio is stretched out and slowed. the dialogue sounds like the voice actors are drunk. I have watched the same episodes on other sources and they sound normal. Specifically, comparing the opening sequence, which has a sung count from 1 to 8, you can clearly see that the speed is slowed down possibly by a factor of 2. Would it be possible to find a source where the sound is normal?
Thank you!
Chatbox