09-05-2021 04:45:32

Heathens

Topics: 1

Replies: 2

Requesting japanese drama. Thank you

Please reupload this series is removed thanks in advanced.
https://chauthanh.info/drama/view/ani-ni-aisaresugite-komattemasu-(2017)-[jdrama].html

Ani ni Aisaresugite Komattemasu (2017)
https://mydramalist.com/22753-ani-ni-aisaresugite-komattemasu
09-05-2021 16:29:24

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 6871

Not sure what do you mean by "removed"? You are getting error when downloading?
Please notice that free users can only grab 4 connections per time when downloading. So if you're downloading another file, new download won't start. You will have to wait until your current download finish before starting a new one.
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
09-05-2021 18:08:08

cooool

cooool

Topics: 37

Replies: 51

If you see copyright message, log in and reload the page.
09-05-2021 20:11:14

Heathens

Please notice that free users can only grab 4 connections per time when downloading. So if you're downloading another file, new download won't start. You will have to wait until your current download finish before starting a new one.

I can't download the series because the filed has been removed by DMCA so I was hoping for you to reupload it cuz I've been searching for this series everywhere on the net but no luck so I stumbled upon this site but once I click the link to download the series it says the file has been removed by copyright law but never mind lol cuz I just got back home from work and now I just got on and I tried to click the link again now it's working so yeppy! Thank you so much guys for helping me out. You just made my day! T_T I hope everyone is doing okay cuz the covid-19 pandemic going on. I hope everyone is staying safe and well and your family too! <3

By the way can you please upload this series to Mega or Googledrive? My connection speed is a bit slow and every time when I tried to download the series it just stop half way and restart again. Thanks in advance.
09-05-2021 23:15:55

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 6871

I can't download the series because the filed has been removed by DMCA so I was hoping for you to reupload it cuz I've been searching for this series everywhere on the net but no luck so I stumbled upon this site but once I click the link to download the series it says the file has been removed by copyright law but never mind lol cuz I just got back home from work and now I just got on and I tried to click the link again now it's working so yeppy! Thank you so much guys for helping me out. You just made my day! T_T I hope everyone is doing okay cuz the covid-19 pandemic going on. I hope everyone is staying safe and well and your family too! <3

By the way can you please upload this series to Mega or Googledrive? My connection speed is a bit slow and every time when I tried to download the series it just stop half way and restart again. Thanks in advance.
Login first before you do anything on the site.
And use a download manager, like IDM, FDM or JDownloader. If not, you won't be able to get a full file on our site, as the files are big and internet connection won't always be consistant for 30 mins download.
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
09-05-2021 23:19:09

Heathens

Login first before you do anything on the site.
And use a download manager, like IDM, FDM or JDownloader. If not, you won't be able to get a full file on our site, as the files are big and internet connection won't always be consistant for 30 mins download.

Oh okay. Thank you so much! ^-^
Chatbox