24-01-2021 02:47:43

nazump

Topics: 4

Replies: 5

Hi,

I am looking for recommendations on series that are safe to watch for preschoolers, but are entertaining for adults as well.

I think a lot of the World Masterpiece Theater series are good for this but I'm hoping to find more.

Thanks in advance!
24-01-2021 03:14:16

cooool

cooool

Topics: 37

Replies: 51

I recommend these which are all excellent and have no fan service, inappropriate scenes, or innuendos.

GA Art Design Class
https://chauthanh.info/anime/view/ga--geijutsuka-art-design-class.html

Educational anime about art. I watched every episode like 9000 times. It's excellent.

Ginban Kaleidoscope
About a girl becoming Olympic ice-skater with a romance element, but minimal drama. It's great.

Kaleido Star
Girl trying to join a circus. Like the others, comedy, fun, anyone can watch and enjoy.

Aria the Animation and sequels
Slice of life about girls trying to become pro gondoliers. Light humor, great visuals.

Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight!
Been a while since I watched this but it's a slice of life about schoolgirls with very high production values since it was made by Ufotable. It's just comedy, friendship, and daily life.

Tokyo Mew Mew
Typical magical girl anime except they have cat ears. Villain of the day shows up every episode and the cat girls save the day.

I thought this anime was kinda boring but I'm gonna recommend it anyway:
Amaama to Inazuma

Single father who is a teacher looking after his kid visits restaurant that his student works at. There's no romance or anything, it's completely wholesome. It was too static for me, I recommend it nonetheless cause I think it's worth trying and you might enjoy it.

I'm sure I'll remember more later, good luck.
24-01-2021 03:25:37

nazump

Topics: 4

Replies: 5

Awesome, thank you so much for taking time to respond. I will look into all those.
24-01-2021 04:24:24

cooool

cooool

Topics: 37

Replies: 51

I forgot about this:
https://chauthanh.info/anime/view/anyamaru-tantei-kiruminzuu-(animal-detectives-kiruminzoo).html

If you only pick one from my list to watch, I say this is the one.
24-01-2021 12:04:27

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 6871

Add Chi no sweet home to the suggestion smiley of heart shooting
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
24-01-2021 20:55:52

yume97

Topics: 17

Replies: 75