23-01-2021 02:11:03

yume97

Topics: 17

Replies: 75

God that why I didn't want to dw the 2160p LOL but our admin here upload and reupload some serie that I have in 1080p so I dw it all.
BIGGEST problem I have..which player should I use. And god How many codex I dw it's crazy and it's still lagging.

First I always use media classic player and normally it's go well until....2160p. So i switch to vlc and update into the last update...still lagging AWAWAAA

When to download again my high school program DIVX players and OMG it's play a bit but make my laptop dancing like a crazy ..weird color appear and tralaala...

so I dw MPV players...and it's work a lot until it's lagging again....

X265 aka H265 really hateful =.=

Use mediainfo to find with codex I need to use...gosh I dw probably all codecs I know and it's still 

and the end...I post here H.E.L.P. until I can poke all my programmers friends to help me 
23-01-2021 02:28:06

cooool

Replies: 26

I've been using Media Player Classic with K-lite for as long as I can remember and it has always played everything without any problems whatsoever even on the lowest-end hardware:

https://www.codecguide.com/download_kl.htm
23-01-2021 03:13:05

yume97

I already install K-lite and I think the most complete one I choose...but try with 2160p you will see...it's lagging....
the problem should be the x265 aka H265 encoding way... AAC for video and audio ...I have problem with...
23-01-2021 07:47:42

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 4955

I already install K-lite and I think the most complete one I choose...but try with 2160p you will see...it's lagging....
the problem should be the x265 aka H265 encoding way... AAC for video and audio ...I have problem with...
Some newer player will use GPU for H265 decoding, some may requires you to turn it on manually, and you will have to have at least Maxwell CPU (or newer CPU) and NVIDIA card support for HEVC decoding, or else CPU will have to take all the decoding things in.
Checking taskmanager while playing a heavy file to see if the GPU spike up, if it's not and only CPU is used, maybe you should try adjust the player's options a little bit.
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
24-01-2021 20:01:42

yume97

hm I think I have few laptop that use NVIDIA card hm...
wait so normally what I have install in this laptop should work to play the 2160p? I need to switch later then sigh...
God you really want to kill me to redownload all serie I already dw in torrent but saw here in 2160p I redownload most of them LOL

Still...I prefer 1080p LOL I will keep but the version 

so should I watch with vlc or media classic player?
25-01-2021 09:51:53

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 4955

hm I think I have few laptop that use NVIDIA card hm...
wait so normally what I have install in this laptop should work to play the 2160p? I need to switch later then sigh...
God you really want to kill me to redownload all serie I already dw in torrent but saw here in 2160p I redownload most of them LOL

Still...I prefer 1080p LOL I will keep but the version 

so should I watch with vlc or media classic player?
Both should run in the same pace. You can also try KMPlayer, but it's a kinda Chinese company so I won't guarantee much. It's my fav player in the past, but since it was bought out by a Chinese company I stopped using it since.
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
27-01-2021 00:05:06

yume97

KMPlayer ? smiley of arrh hm let's me see more information about this player. I think I hear it before but I always use Media classic player or vlc

Something wrong with the player? something like Tik Tok? 
If it's play without lagging is ok....DIVX player work but something happen...I think with some card....
Chatbox