03-01-2021 10:06:03

yume97

Topics: 17

Replies: 75

Easy for question right? My first anime was dubbed in french, yes really dubbed in french. Lucky I learn french so I understand it.
The name was '' Les Mystérieuse cités d'or aka in japanese Taiyou no Ko Esuteban
Les Mystérieuses Cités d'Or * French Opening - YouTube

All anime serie was dubbed in french and well that was great because I understand. 
Second was Rémi sans famille aka Le naki Ko 
Remi sans famille : générique HD - YouTube

Do I remember if that is a anime or not? nope.

My FIRST real impression for anime was....Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball. In french and english. After in Japanese....
03-01-2021 17:57:10

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 6915

My first watching anime is Ranma 1/2, all the way back in 2005... smiley of i dont care such good old time.
That time we only got youtube with low quality videos and some site providing RMVB files...
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
04-01-2021 04:43:03

nabiru3

Topics: 53

Replies: 32

I can hardly remember the oldest anime I watched as a kid, but I became aware of the Japanese animation style by the time Bleach/Naruto started started airing, ever since then, I've began to dive deeper into the anime world only to realize that the more animes I watch, the more appealing to me it becomes.

I am not from the VHS era, but back in the day we had to go to too many places to get the fansubbed releases.
20-10-2023 02:36:30

RokuRemote777

Topics: 1

Replies: 2

My first Japanimation shows?

Honey Honey

Leo the Lion

Lupin the 3rd

Doraemon

Astro Boy

Voltron

Robotech

List out of order. I'm VERY old, grew up with Korean and Christian TV for first years of my life.
20-10-2023 06:59:10

Klee

Topics: 19

Replies: 34

Haha well, technically the very first anime series I watched was the South African dubbed version of Mitsubachi Māya no Bōken and the British dubbed version of Fushigi no Kuni no Alice back when I was a little kid around 1995-1997. I can't remember exactly how old I was when those aired on tv but my parentals recorded the episodes on VHS so me and my brother rewatched them for years...

But the the very first non-dubbed Japanese anime I watched was Noir back in 2004... this was followed by Mai Hime and Bleach if I remember correctly...

Lol and so I fell down the 'rabbit hole' and have been watching non-dubbed anime ever since then smiley of bigsmile
Click to view image at true resolution
~My home is where my cats live~
Chatbox