26-10-2020 03:06:49

jRoVilleG

Topics: 37

Replies: 50

Hello I would like to request for reupload missing Anime Attacker You
Request for missing files:
There are actually 58 episodes of this anime. Were the rest never sub-titled?
Thank you!
26-10-2020 13:31:29

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 4733

Actually it's being subbed now. Up to episode 30. I will upload it and follow for updates
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
26-10-2020 19:10:36

jRoVilleG

Topics: 37

Replies: 50

Thank you, that's great to hear.  I know this is probably off your beat.  But do you know how one would go about encouraging a subbing group to take up an old series?  I'm thinking about 'The Kabocha Wine' series that only had a few episodes subbed before it was dropped, and which you kindly uploaded in raw in case anyone wanted it.  I've been reading the manga and it was a fun story.
26-10-2020 19:36:03

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 4733

Thank you, that's great to hear.  I know this is probably off your beat.  But do you know how one would go about encouraging a subbing group to take up an old series?  I'm thinking about 'The Kabocha Wine' series that only had a few episodes subbed before it was dropped, and which you kindly uploaded in raw in case anyone wanted it.  I've been reading the manga and it was a fun story.
I think you can try reaching the fansub group on IRC, but some old fansub has already been off for a long time. Kabocha Wine has been dropped since 2010 so I doubt that you can find the fansub group now.
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
Chatbox