13-12-2018 09:23:54

recca143YeHua

Topics: 1

Replies: 0

Hi Admin,

I'm new here and Himitsu no Hanazono anime is my childhood favorite TV series. I don't know why but lately I wanted to watch all the TV series from my childhood year. hehe. By the way I'm a Filipino and it was dubbed in Tagalog when it's aired in my country. I came across this site while searching for himitsu no hanazono anime where I can download. I found up to 5 episodes with Tagalog dubbed in youtube but I can't find the remaining series. I found also the complete list but it's in Japanese and no English subtitles. Can you please upload this anime with English subtitles?

Thank you!
14-12-2018 11:35:48

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 6871

Hi Admin,

I'm new here and Himitsu no Hanazono anime is my childhood favorite TV series. I don't know why but lately I wanted to watch all the TV series from my childhood year. hehe. By the way I'm a Filipino and it was dubbed in Tagalog when it's aired in my country. I came across this site while searching for himitsu no hanazono anime where I can download. I found up to 5 episodes with Tagalog dubbed in youtube but I can't find the remaining series. I found also the complete list but it's in Japanese and no English subtitles. Can you please upload this anime with English subtitles?

Thank you!

We just collect files from fansub. That anime does not have English subbed version fully on internet, I can't make it.
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
Chatbox