Page: « 1 2

09-10-2017 02:46:06

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 138

Replies: 3269

I think it's because the sauce...I didn't like the taste maybe...Roasted dango...isn't a same way but without the sauce ? because I remember the one I eat was a bit roasted and with a matcha tea
Onigiri I eat few and did like the tuna mayo one  and  loveeee takoyaki and try few restaurant from Ikebukuro....take the Yamanote line is the best to visit Tokyo if you go there
Maybe you don't like when it too sweet well, sweet stuffs go with matcha perfectly.
I prefer onigiri with radish. Takoyaki are a little too messy... IMO 
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
13-10-2017 04:58:08

yume97

Topics: 7

Replies: 39

omg I use to LOVEEEEE chocolat until overdose and I got allergie with some chocolate ...can you imagine...o.o

I loveeeee matcha tea!!!!!! smiley of bluzz I can't live without matchaaaaa

smiley of arrh no wayyyy you don't like takoyaki.....TRUE is messy...but love octopus so..smiley of Dancing

btw can you try a alive octopus ? I was suppose to go try...but lost courage at the last minute and go shopping in shibuya lolllll
14-10-2017 08:09:24

Admin

mieow~

omg I use to LOVEEEEE chocolat until overdose and I got allergie with some chocolate ...can you imagine...o.o

I loveeeee matcha tea!!!!!! smiley of bluzz I can't live without matchaaaaa

smiley of arrh no wayyyy you don't like takoyaki.....TRUE is messy...but love octopus so..smiley of Dancing

btw can you try a alive octopus ? I was suppose to go try...but lost courage at the last minute and go shopping in shibuya lolllll
Chocolate overdose can give you nosebleed smiley of xx don't push it too much...
Nope, it's not that I don't like takoyaki, just it's... messy. In my country we have takoyaki with cheese inside and octopus inside too. smiley of lonely they're ok but... I guess it's messy smiley of sohot

Erm.. we don't eat live octopus here... Too much trouble keeping them alive smiley of pleww but we do have live coconut larva smiley of ark you can search for it...

14-10-2017 21:24:23

yume97

nope I can't eat chocolate few year now LOL that ok seem more we become older..we doesn't like sweet things ^^;;

cheese inside takoyaki? Ohh I see also in Japan but use to take only the original...smiley of boss

I know live coconut larva LOLLLL but nope I won't able to eat it o.o don't like insect...specially spider and everything like that...smiley of crying 

live octopus seem really popular in Japan and Korea....maybe I can try it next time...when it's cut please ....I would not able to eat the whole one like in youtube smiley of ark
17-10-2017 16:51:53

Admin

mieow~

nope I can't eat chocolate few year now LOL that ok seem more we become older..we doesn't like sweet things ^^;;

cheese inside takoyaki? Ohh I see also in Japan but use to take only the original...smiley of boss

I know live coconut larva LOLLLL but nope I won't able to eat it o.o don't like insect...specially spider and everything like that...smiley of crying 

live octopus seem really popular in Japan and Korea....maybe I can try it next time...when it's cut please ....I would not able to eat the whole one like in youtube smiley of ark
Nope. Not live octopus. At least chop it up and soak with sesame oil please smiley of bigsmile
We have grilled octopus here and they're quite popular. Seasoning with sriracha and salt smiley of Liar

19-10-2017 04:15:00

yume97

That I want to say...chop it and in sesame oil....but it's still ''alive'' smiley of cool and you put in your mouth....is stick it...
you are lucky ...sea food over there are plenty...smiley of heyin your place. Me nevermind it's expensive...but beef is cheap smiley of bigsmile and cheese too. 

siracha and salt....omg yes ..we are asian and we eat a tons a salt LOLsmiley of I am so cool and we are proud hehe
20-10-2017 19:04:24

Admin

mieow~

That I want to say...chop it and in sesame oil....but it's still ''alive'' smiley of cool and you put in your mouth....is stick it...
you are lucky ...sea food over there are plenty...smiley of heyin your place. Me nevermind it's expensive...but beef is cheap smiley of bigsmile and cheese too. 

siracha and salt....omg yes ..we are asian and we eat a tons a salt LOLsmiley of I am so cool and we are proud hehe
Fish and crab are cheap in my place though smiley of wash Beef is... well just a little expensive if you look at high quality beef. But good quality beefs are not too expensive. But I prefer chickens and crabs smiley of leisure

05-11-2017 02:53:55

yume97

I prefer beefsmiley of bluzz always meat...that is completely asian thing hahahahaha

omg for sure ...Japan I'm coming back soon...I didn't spend all my money in Akihabara...and next time...why not Hokkaido...i didn't go yet smiley of arrh

crab...ohh that why you like singapore....crab over there seem extremely delicious smiley of kizz
06-11-2017 16:23:44

Admin

mieow~

I prefer beefsmiley of bluzz always meat...that is completely asian thing hahahahaha

omg for sure ...Japan I'm coming back soon...I didn't spend all my money in Akihabara...and next time...why not Hokkaido...i didn't go yet smiley of arrh

crab...ohh that why you like singapore....crab over there seem extremely delicious smiley of kizz
smiley of bigsmileyup you don't say.
Did you visit any maid cafe in Akihabara? I heard that they charge for taking pictures smiley of arrh

15-11-2017 04:41:55

yume97

Euhhhh yes well butler maid cafe...nope not charge smiley of bluzz 
I remember in Akihabara...in a 7th floor they have a maid cafe with a lot girl who speak like a 7 year old way smiley of arrh...when we enter, we are like O.O euhh wait a minute...did we mistake the floor for the cosplay section...well they didn't talk with us because we are a girls and nope i'm not into a maid cafe LOLL but butler ...yes we are LOLLLLL

Also because probably we do have better look from them so they are keeping talking with all guys and more sticky on them....in front us....

god it's true japanese guys are shy and omg they shy smiley of keke but they are super extra helpful when we lost smiley of bluzz wow ...and girls too doesn't speak loud like us smiley of cool ...too much calm and shy girl over there... where are the girl power in Japan smiley of ballcatch
16-11-2017 20:10:44

Admin

mieow~

Euhhhh yes well butler maid cafe...nope not charge smiley of bluzz 
I remember in Akihabara...in a 7th floor they have a maid cafe with a lot girl who speak like a 7 year old way smiley of arrh...when we enter, we are like O.O euhh wait a minute...did we mistake the floor for the cosplay section...well they didn't talk with us because we are a girls and nope i'm not into a maid cafe LOLL but butler ...yes we are LOLLLLL

Also because probably we do have better look from them so they are keeping talking with all guys and more sticky on them....in front us....

god it's true japanese guys are shy and omg they shy smiley of keke but they are super extra helpful when we lost smiley of bluzz wow ...and girls too doesn't speak loud like us smiley of cool ...too much calm and shy girl over there... where are the girl power in Japan smiley of ballcatch
smiley of I am number 1well I would like to wander there too smiley of twistle
Japan culture is not talking much at public places. People look the same and they just focus on their own business, so of course I think they will be shy smiley of redcard
Don't mention girls' power in JP smiley of twistle they have culture to be housewives and support husbands. In my country, they often say it'll be lucky to have JPese wife smiley of sohot

Page: « 1 2

Chatbox