02-07-2009 10:54:41

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 5048

With the change of the looks and feels of our site, I would like to announce for your help to keep our site live longer.

Up to now, our site serve more than 2000+ downloads per day, with a total amount of bandwidth reached 1000GB per day. Last month, we've reached 35.000GB bandwidth of download.

We're storing anime/manga/drama on 3 servers, with around 10.000GB of data and about 10GB growing up everyday.

It's good to see the site was growing, but keeping it alive is another matters.

We have enough funding resources to be up and running like this until the end of November this year, but after that, we will be facing some financial problems.

That's why I have to ask for your help.

+ Pay some small donation fee.
It's just like "as-is" donation, but don't worry, I am making some bonus features for donors which schedules to be finished this month.

+ Take some time visiting our ads/sponsor.
Since the time we changed to the new style and I decided to switch to the less instructive ads, hits and views have dropped dramatically. And trust me, ads on our pages pay out around $80 per month, not even one-third of the server fee.

+ Stop browsing the site with the ad-blockers.
Someone still browsing the site with the ad-blockers.
Surely it'll make you browse faster, no obstructive ads but it doesn't help our site one bit. So turn them off, please.

+ Respect other downloaders.
Adjust your download manager to 4 or 2 connections. Our site doesn't forbid using download manager and supports resuming, but limit it for your sake (not getting banned when your connection's not stable) and keeping the server's load at "green-area" so as to be able to serve others downloaders.

+ Introduce our site to your friends.
Our site's rock, isn't it? And you have a blog? Or Twit? Or using some Instant messenger? Why don't you take 5 seconds and send our site link to your friends? The more the merrier.

+ Becoming an active member.
Sharing your feels, and introduce your favourite anime. Why not? (but don't spam, of course )
-------------------------------------
Above are things you can do to help our site. If you feel uncomfortable or have any comments/feedback, just email me or make a post in the forum, I will try my best to fulfill it.
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
02-07-2009 14:39:31

kissmy4ss

Senior Lurker

Topics: 23

Replies: 544

Hey peeps,

Hear me. We shouldn't just leech from these servers for the Anime/Manga/Drama/OST that we love. We need to give back by contributing in ways that Admin-san has repeated one too many.

From what i see the future looks gloomy with our monthly goal not even reaching a dollar. Please Donate. OR What we can do as fellow members is try to get words of this site out so more people can help. If 1 person donate $1 per month, then 1000 people donate = $1000. That would be more than enough to keep this AWESOME!!! site running. Who knows we may hit 10Tb of transfer a day.

PS: Miracles happen only to those who believe in it. To make it happen, one must exercise faith and action.
Click to view image at true resolution
03-07-2009 04:41:36

xpresside

Topics: 1

Replies: 5

after a month of discovering your great site, i've finally donated :P
03-07-2009 13:19:46

hotdog.sandwich

Topics: 0

Replies: 29

I just wanna ask a question. Since I've started clicking your ads almost everyday, how many times should I really click them? Because to tell you the truth, I click them almost twenty times a day. XD Will clicking that many help or not?

And also, why don't you use google ads? I think they're far better than clicksor.
03-07-2009 13:23:12

Admin

mieow~

I don't know how many click is limited smiley of hey but you should take time browsing those advertised sites a little, it'll be the best.

03-07-2009 13:29:16

hotdog.sandwich

Replies: 29

You should try google adsense. They're far more interesting for me. Also, I really have a good habit of clicking those ads to help the sites I visit. LOL And if ever there will be a limit to how much I should click then I'll abide by it then.
04-07-2009 08:08:33

pewpewz

Replies: 1

Its best to not only click the ads, but to stay on the page for atleast 30 seconds, or even better, click some random links on the site.

Acting like a *real person* browsing on the ad site will keep the ad provider happy and show more higher paying ads. ( atleast this is how google adsense works)

Avoid using free proxy is another way to make sure your clicks are valid.

Also, clicking the same ad 50 times an hour with the same ip and closing the site before it finish loading is a sure way to have the clicks cancelled by anti click fraud system therefore not making this site any money smiley of saveme

Conclusion, as long as you act like a real person when you are clicking the ads, and there's no limits on how many times you can click, commonsense is your best friend smiley of keke This will earn the site more bucks without wasting your precious time clicking the wrong way.
smiley of I am so cool
04-07-2009 14:54:49

Chikaru

Topics: 3

Replies: 47

New looks. New rules. This site has greatly improved. As to introduce this site to others, I've put it in my LJ. Hope it helps to bring more people around. And about clicking ads. I'll help! Well, I can't donate because I've no money for it now but clicking ads are good for me. I'll do whatever I can to help.
04-07-2009 19:46:40

pergilahsayang

Replies: 10

Im juzz curious. Is there any possible way to donate if you do not have a credit card eh? smiley of hey . Mayb through internet banking or something....

And those monthly goal, it is in USD currency rite?
06-07-2009 11:55:55

Admin

mieow~

Yes, you can use Western Union. Contact me for further information.
And donating currency is surely USD smiley of hey

15-07-2009 06:57:30

Remee

Topics: 6

Replies: 112

Hello admin-san~
I can't donate -_- Y_Y sorry about it -_-
so I'll make sure I click on a loooot of ads

thanks for all your hard work ! *bow*
20-07-2009 05:29:48

mysoo

Replies: 7

If you really serious in donating, credit card is not the only way.
Another method is to use debit card preferably issued by MasterCard or Visa. Most major banks do offer such facilities. Some bank required certain age limit whilst others don't. You just need to reload the money in the debit card and registered an account at PayPal.
Donation on the way . but not much though . Maybe a buck or two. Hope that help
Chatbox