18-06-2016 17:36:25

blackknight

Topics: 54

Replies: 14

Hello I would like to request for reupload missing Anime Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties
Request for: reupload this series
Thank you!
1 week ago

jRoVilleG

Topics: 39

Replies: 50

Hello I would like to request for reupload missing Anime Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties
Please reupload with the version that includes the English audio track.
Thank you!
1 week ago

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 4741

Please reupload with the version that includes the English audio track.
Thank you!
There's no such version?
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
1 week ago

jRoVilleG

I don't know how these things work, but I assumed they would be available to you because they are on the streaming sites I have used, like GoGoAnime, and 9anime. All the Hayate no Gotoku series, except for the last movie, are available with English dubs there.
1 week ago

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 4741

I don't know how these things work, but I assumed they would be available to you because they are on the streaming sites I have used, like GoGoAnime, and 9anime. All the Hayate no Gotoku series, except for the last movie, are available with English dubs there.
Not sure from which source did they get that version. Only BD rip version is the best version out there, I will pull them in for replacement of 720p ver.
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
1 week ago

jRoVilleG

Maybe what the streaming sites have are fan dubbed.  I just looked at the Sentai web site.  They have the full collection, including "Ultimate Collection" but none have dubbed versions.
Chatbox