23-04-2009 14:17:30

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 5048

As for this month, I have some notice for all of my dear members:

+ Our site is going under maintain, some anime/manga/drama series may not show within 1 or 2 days. Don't get panic because I get them back online after that.

+ I notice that some new member spamming in the forum. I don't forbid spamming to earn download points but please don't post any thing like "I agree" or "Yes, that's it" only. And digging up old topics and then spamming in Announcement forum is highly forbidden. If you spam in Announcement forum, I will delete your post without any further notice, as well as your point deducted.

+ Read the FAQ before you post your question/download.

+ When you request a anime/manga/drama, posting the torrent links will boost up the speed of getting that available in the site.

+ If you want to request multiple series, post all of them in one topic only. I hate seeing 3 or 4 topics with only 1 user posted and 1 topic request the serie, while the others request it's movie, OVA

+ Our site will run for free, but we will need your donations or we will have to close the site down this year, so if you can, make a donation please.
----------------
That's all for today, and thanks for your patience. Please support our site more to keep it free for every one.
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
23-04-2009 22:45:46

kissmy4ss

Senior Lurker

Topics: 23

Replies: 544

Hmm, hope after the maintenance the site will be even better.

And i gotta concur with admin about the spammers, u are not realli supporting the site by spamming. The best u can do is give ur earnest opinion and feedback about anything. Just dun spam and thank u Very Much.

About the FAQ, i hope the admin can take abit of time to update it regarding the new rules and common misinterpretations/misunderstandings.

Posting torrent links to get the request is kinda new. But if it helps, why not. In case it is not available, is posting links to site like megaupload, rapidshare and other similar sites help?

Hopefully, the site doesnt close down this year due to insufficient funds. PEOPLE WITH CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS, I URGE/PLEAD u to help it keep going by Donating.

Lastly, thank you admin for ur wonderful act of kindness and generosity. Wish u all the best and God Bless u.
smiley of twistle
Click to view image at true resolution
01-05-2009 10:04:59

pNew

Topics: 5

Replies: 140

Admin-san, what if someone called John Doe posted some spams and then right after that he used all the download points to get premium link?
Are you gonna make John Doe's download point become minus?
01-05-2009 14:03:04

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 5048

Where is the spam topic? I will solve it at once.
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
04-05-2009 11:04:31

kissmy4ss

Senior Lurker

Admin-san, what if someone called John Doe posted some spams and then right after that he used all the download points to get premium link?
Are you gonna make John Doe's download point become minus?

I think next time u want report, u should give the ID no. and not just the name, with the section/topic/page. Just to make things more convenient more the Admin.
30-05-2009 07:53:53

psychickid

Topics: 1

Replies: 40

i think this is spam -.-

anyway, great job on the site, i just hope people can upload more hq anime ;D Oh yes a question. Do the admins upload the anime, or can the users do so to?
07-06-2009 15:18:00

kissmy4ss

Senior Lurker

psychickid,

Well, there isnt a link for users to upload anime. So i suppose the admin will upload the anime for us to download from this server. Just to let u know, we did suggest to admin about letting us upload anime to the site but we'll see what admin plans to do about it.

Hope u like it here, coz i definitely do.
Chatbox