22-03-2009 12:07:34

izzac07

Topics: 1

Replies: 4

Hello, fellow members and the respective moderators of this site. =) I'd like to say thanks for the outstanding service of this website..I'd like to donate but I don't have a credit card. Clicking ads helps, right? LOL.

Oh, and, to the author/moderator of this site, I'd like to ask you something...and probably request for it. =D Well, I've been looking for sites that provide free downloading of Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge or Perfect Girl Evolution Manga. So far, almost all the websites I've been to are either needing an upgrade account to be able to download, or otherwise, the manga series isn't available. I hope it would be available here soon. I'd be really happy. =) I've been looking forward to reading the manga series with that title. I hope someone could help me out here. Anyway, thanks for reading my post. =D
22-03-2009 15:52:42

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 6908

Hello and thanks for your comment.
You should have used Search function of the site.
- Perfect Girl Evolution Manga
- Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (anime, as for manga I can't find itsmiley of hey)
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
26-03-2009 16:04:03

izzac07

Hello and thanks for your comment.
You should have used Search function of the site.
- Perfect Girl Evolution Manga
- Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (anime, as for manga I can't find itsmiley of hey)

Whoa, haha I didn't know that the manga and the anime had different names. =] My bad. =p I have one last problem though..I've done what's needed to be able to download the files. I started with two. I did the "Save Target As" and then I waited a while and then I selected the location to where I'm going to save the file. The problem is, The File Download window doesn't state how many percent full the downloading is. It doesn't state the Estimated Time Left and the Transfer Rate. Any ideas why this is happening? I'm so sorry if this is such a hassle. Thanks for your rapid reply, though. =)
26-03-2009 16:52:33

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 6908

As started, I recommend you check if your IP is banned or not: check, then, you're not allowed to use more than 2 connections, so I recommend you download 1 file per time.
Our server always run at 100% resources so it will be a bit slow to connect to the server, so just leave the download window there, it will run in no time.
Try again at other time when the server's free (push your luck, you will need itsmiley of hey)

You're always recommended to use premium links for fastest speed.
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
27-03-2009 06:29:51

kissmy4ss

Senior Lurker

Topics: 23

Replies: 544

Premium links are great admin, but dun abuse it for admin's sake.

PS: My honest opinion.
Click to view image at true resolution
27-03-2009 13:08:30

izzac07

I'm good with the process now. I think there was just some problem in the network or something. =D I think there isn't a chapter 78? and 81-87? Where can I get the rest of the missing chapters? I'm so sorry for this.
Chatbox