Page: 1 2 »

11-07-2014 11:54:12

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 6871

1. The files I downloaded do not have subtitles/Japanese audio?
It may be one of these case:
- There are subtitles files inside the same download page.
- There are multiple channels in the mkv files.
Subtitle files sometimes come in separated srt/ass files, sometimes they are included inside a zip file. Just download it, extract (if it's a zip file) and grab the correct file, throw into your player, it will auto load the subtitles file.
If your downloaded files are mkv files, there're chances that they include multiple audio/subtitles. Try to right click > Audio/subtitles and choose the correct one.

If your player does not support throwing subtitles files, or right click choosing channels for audio/subtitles, you should really change into one that support it. VLC Player or KMPlayer or Media Classic are all good.

2. I want to request anime/drama in small sizes.
Sorry but we don't support or re-encode anime/drama. And please don't ask us to store re-encoded version from another site. We only store 480p/720p or 1080p from the fansubs themselves. Take blame on your slow internet connection won't help, as with a 2Mbps connection you can download a 300MB 480p file in 20-30 minutes. Downloading one episode while watching another downloaded one is acceptable manner.

3. I got Quota error and it said I should post in the forum.
Yes you should, but please do so after 24 hoursIn most case the file will be back after several hours, so please be patience.
Or you can try refresh the page to switch between files server (you can see the files server in the column next to file names).

4. I want to request for a anime/drama / I want to request for reupload of an episode
You're more than welcome to request for anime/drama. But please notice these:

- Do not put your request on chatbox. It will be washed away in the heat of the day.

- You should search for Japanese (Romaji) and English name of the show. Please make a google search for it.
- Search for part of series name. For example if you're looking for Akame ga Kiru, you should search for "Akame" or "Kiru" first.
If you can't find the series you want, please make a thread, but please put the thread title as clearly as possible.

For example: [Anime] Request for Akame ga kiru or [Anime] Multiple requests is also acceptable.
Putting your thread title as "Request" or "I want to make a request" will gave us a lot of trouble if I want to update "finished" status to the thread after I have updated it.

If you're requesting for an episode, please do the same as requesting a series.
For example: [Anime] Request for Akame ga Kiru episode 10
Put the whole link of the series/episode on title will be marked as spam and get your topic deleted.

5. It said I have used up my connection.
There are several causes of this error:
- You've already downloading another file from our server.
- You've just finished downloading a file and the connection is not served yet. If so please wait for 5 minutes and try again.
- The files servers have problem and have been down. Please check the series page to see if the files have disappeared or not. If they have, please wait until the servers are back or having more update from me.
If the files are missing from the beginning, assume that they're "lost". Please make a thread to request reuploading.

6. Do you support download manager?
Yes. But it's a must to use a download manager with our site.
Be IDM, FDM or Flashget, it's your choice. A download manger will ensure that your connections are stable and you can resume if there're any error occurs.
Do not download without a download manager on our site.

If you have any other questions, please reply this topic.
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
05-07-2015 18:39:42

ashwini

Topics: 0

Replies: 1

y i am unable to download drama?
06-10-2015 09:35:53

White Goddess

Topics: 4

Replies: 9

I haven't been here in a long time. Are we not allowed to download anime ost anymore, or have I just totally forgotten how to do it?
26-07-2016 13:52:05

padma.kristal@gmail.com

Topics: 1

Replies: 2

how to check the Kdrama's that have been uploaded recently?
25-11-2016 02:41:06

vi2n

min can i request (Kdrama): The Thorn Birds (2011), Goodbye Dear Wife (2012)
(Twdrama): Drunken To Love You 2011Love Keeps Going 2011
17-05-2017 05:23:04

blackknight

Topics: 65

Replies: 19

I'm Having trouble with the Simu.smi subtitle files for the Vampire Princess Miyu Series & OVA. I Can't work out what language they are in and what can be used to convert to SRT or ASS files
23-05-2017 00:21:49

lilithilk

Hi,
I would like to request K-drama:
Maids (2014)
Episodes: 20
Aired: Dec 12, 2014 to Mar 28, 2015
Drama, Historical, Romance

Also Known as: Hanyeodeul; House Maids; Servants

Thanks in advance
20-06-2017 05:27:43

blackknight

Topics: 65

Replies: 19

how do I use a simu.mkv smi file with subtitle edit at the moment it looks like algebra,
though i'd got over all that shit back in high school.

Thanks.
22-06-2017 13:00:38

Admin

mieow~

how do I use a simu.mkv smi file with subtitle edit at the moment it looks like algebra,
though i'd got over all that shit back in high school.

Thanks.
I think you can just search for "smi to srt converter" and there'll be a few sites support you convert smi to srt. SMI should be readable in Chrome browser, just try it.

13-07-2017 09:57:05

larasati

Request code blue season3
14-07-2017 09:55:36

larasati

15-07-2017 15:18:20

Admin

mieow~

1. Please make a topic in the Request forum. This topic is not for requesting.
2. Please at least make it clear for me: is it drama or anime?
3. I assume you're requesting Code Blue season 3 drama. If so, it will be airing on 17th July - today is 15th July so how can I upload it?

08-09-2017 02:27:24

kchappy

Hope this is the place to go with a problem. smiley of bluzz I have been DLing "Likable or Not" with no problems until ep  96  ....  now eps are not opening in WMC.

Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file.

PS    Seems it is only eps 96, 97, 98 & 99
08-09-2017 04:00:46

yume97

Topics: 17

Replies: 75

Hope this is the place to go with a problem. smiley of bluzz I have been DLing "Likable or Not" with no problems until ep  96  ....  now eps are not opening in WMC.

Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file.
 seem i can help with 
download this https://www.videolan.org/
https://mpc-hc.org/

you can watch it after smiley of I am number 1
31-01-2018 07:49:38

swandy

Topics: 102

Replies: 133

This Kannazuki no Miko that you uploaded, is it a yuri anime?
09-12-2019 23:15:39

Kisara Callenreese Minamino

Topics: 6

Replies: 3

Hello there, I'm new ! :-) I'm not on this thread to make a request because I know it's not the right section, but I'd like to let you know something that could be VERY useful for those users who, like me, are uncomfortable with Torrent, or maybe for those who don't like streaming for some reason. Orphan Fansubs releases have always been uploaded on well-known streaming sites like 9anime or KissAnime, but I've noticed that, for some unknown reasons, this isn't happening anymore. Orphan has Torrent, but not DDL, so their latest titles are currently unavailable for anyone who can't (or doesn't want to) use Torrent. If you could keep an eye on their updates and upload their newest releases here, it would be really useful! Thank you very much! smiley of bye
12-12-2019 10:14:30

Admin

mieow~

Hello there, I'm new ! :-) I'm not on this thread to make a request because I know it's not the right section, but I'd like to let you know something that could be VERY useful for those users who, like me, are uncomfortable with Torrent, or maybe for those who don't like streaming for some reason. Orphan Fansubs releases have always been uploaded on well-known streaming sites like 9anime or KissAnime, but I've noticed that, for some unknown reasons, this isn't happening anymore. Orphan has Torrent, but not DDL, so their latest titles are currently unavailable for anyone who can't (or doesn't want to) use Torrent. If you could keep an eye on their updates and upload their newest releases here, it would be really useful! Thank you very much! smiley of bye
We take downloads mostly from torrent so if there's a batch from Orphan that matches our search, I will add them.

12-12-2019 19:30:03

Kisara Callenreese Minamino

Topics: 6

We take downloads mostly from torrent so if there's a batch from Orphan that matches our search, I will add them.
Thanks for your reply. :-)
29-04-2020 09:46:28

karayysyna@gmail.com

Hi, please put Ai No Kusabi 1992 on the site
06-02-2023 04:36:23

sakylawa

Can't open the video files from  Download Folktales from Japan (chauthanh.info)
f. e.  the No 061 file
03-10-2023 07:43:28

lauptrc@gmail.com

Topics: 3

Removed due to misformed request.

Page: 1 2 »

Chatbox