06-03-2013 15:08:37

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 5037

I couldn't wait until the end of the month to upgrade our eri3's network speed
As in the last half month, it's performed extremely outstanding, without any downtime or slow down :blush:

Today I have upgraded it to 400mbps dedicated connection, thus every free download limit speed now capped up to 400kb/s

That's all I have to announce, and I hope that we won't face anymore downtime, as we now on the most stable services we have ever been used (well, but I take the caution of taking daily backup, as always, so if we have problem, we can be back online in minutes)

I will have to thank you guys for helping to contribute to our site and keeping it running for 6 years now (yes, since 2007).

Please give us more support, and introduce our site with your friends to keep us free and alive
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
05-04-2013 15:53:20

Cia

Topics: 0

Replies: 1

I'm a newbie here...
Can I ask something?
Is it free download anime ??
smiley of hi smiley of nyaa
05-04-2013 16:12:48

stevodevo

Topics: 2

Replies: 8

I have a question. I wasn't sure where to ask this. Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see where you can upload?

I logged in to get a newer copy of Ponyo thinking that the HUGE filesize must mean a better quality but I was very wrong!

In any case, I'd like to upload a 720p version of Ponyo but I don't see where to do it?

Thx!
07-04-2013 08:30:58

maanz88

Topics: 1

Replies: 51

I'm a newbie here...
Can I ask something?
Is it free download anime ??
smiley of hi smiley of nyaa

Yesss it is free for everyone smiley of keke and dont forget to donate too smiley of hey
Chatbox