21-02-2013 13:14:07

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 5042

Last week, I attempted to upgrade our Eri download server to 2x1gbps shared connection.
At first they're working fine and hit 400mbps but they have the policy of 250mbps speed guarantee so sometimes the speed drop dramatically

And things get worse, the servers got offline for some outage.

So I decided we will go for stability more than speedy but not steady.

Now we have our dedicated 300mbps connection which guarantee to serve at its climax 99.9% time. (yes, and for 3 days since it's been at its climax without fail).

Thus the connection is more limited, we will have some change in our download policy for free users (donors/premium user will be on our usual 1gbps dedicated connection so there's no change in the unlimited downloads):
+ Free users are allowed only 3 connections per download. (increased from 2)
+ Maxmium speed are capped at 300kb/s for each user. (decreased from 400kb/s)

In sum, you won't have to do anything, just use your download manager as usual, and everything are set on the server-side.

If we work well with 300mbps until the next month, I will upgrade the connection to 400mbps dedicated, and the speed will be increased to 400kb/s.

Thanks for all of your support. Please stay with us in the time being and give us more of your support for the next years we will continue to serve anime as long as we can.
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
21-02-2013 17:23:59

BloodyRain

Topics: 0

Replies: 3

Thanks for everything you do, Admin & Co. Best wishes to all of you ^=^. As I have mentioned on a previous post; you have my love, support, gratitude, and respect (^~~^).

May I ask a question, regarding the post above? What does it mean, when said : "Free users are allowed only 3 connections per download. (increased from 2)"? Emphasis upon the part '''only 3 connections per download'''. That's the only thing I didn't understand, due to my lack of knowledge in that particular context.

Thank you smiley of keke.
21-02-2013 17:57:22

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 5042

In the picture below is I am downloading with 1 connection:
Click to view image at true resolution
You can choose number of connection the Options of the download manager, I recommend leave it as 4.
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
21-02-2013 21:54:41

BloodyRain

Topics: 0

Replies: 3

Ah, okay smiley of keke. I'm using FDM, as recommended by you ^_^. My settings, are never changed. Thanks for explaining, Admin.
15-03-2013 17:28:19

maanz88

Topics: 1

Replies: 51

In the picture below is I am downloading with 1 connection:
Click to view image at true resolution
You can choose number of connection the Options of the download manager, I recommend leave it as 4.

That anime..... smiley of hey
Chatbox