Page: 1 2 »

28-02-2011 01:00:08

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 5048

As the title of the topic, I will slowly mention about some anime direct download sites those have disappeared slowly over time.

Anime-eden - The end of a legend

Click to view image at true resolution

Used to be the best, with more than 10 servers serving anime non-stop. They have quite large forum with many many active members, some are huge fan of the site.

Flashback since Nov 2009, they don't have any new anime listed since the early of Dec. Their members are shouting all over the forum, and the moderators said something about "not able to update, will try their best to help"
Well, that's not a big problem, and they continued to serve anime.

But since last month, they have disappeared without a trace, and their page turned blank page.

I guess that's the end of one of the oldest anime site we have out there.

------------------

Animebw - still stalled

This is my first favourite anime site. They have a download list(as in http://adl.animebw.com/) which I first submited chauthanh.info years ago - the time our site has just been online with some simple html links and a banner on-top.

They announced their stop for anime direct download since Feb 2009, but the website is kept online.
Apr 2010, they have a notice for "May open direct download back".

Many posts on their portal gave away high hopes of the downloads are back, as "done with back-end coding", "waiting for the server", "new raid-card came".

But that's that.

Nothing updated since May 2010.

------------------

National-anime - too good to be true?

Appeared in the early of 2008, they works until around mid-2009.

Their design was impressive, and the site came with direct downloads - no ads at all. Speed was decent, updates quickly, though you have to register and log-in before downloading.

I wouldn't be surprise if they didn't out of service, as their is no supplying funding resources.

------------------

Anime2leech - why stopped?

Started first as a anime download site.

There's nothing to mention about if they hadn't had completely re-invoked their site into a one-page-site with only updates - on torrents and direct downloads.

Some time later, they opened a minor-site, called anime2share addicted in members sharing download links. I thought they did a good job, as receiving lots of download links.

But things turned bad... direct downloads slowly disappear on their main site, and anime2share got bored my members, as so many trashed links submited, freehost not accept licensed anime so many links were deleted...

Both sites was closed around mid 2010...

------------------

The list is long, but I will stop for today. There are still many direct download sites out there, as the elderly like lolipower (they told me that "Lolipower is currently not serving Vietnam." so I don't visit them so often), adc-distro, boontan...
One thing to think about: free hosts sites are overwhelming, and number of direct download sites are decreasing so rapidly that when new anime site appear, I quickly assume that it's a freehosts serving site... and 100% are correct.

Will there be a time when all direct download anime sites are gone?
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
28-02-2011 04:53:07

Shadow

Shadow

Topics: 38

Replies: 644

From the sentences "not able to update, will try their best to help" maybe has some hint about they have been warn by some people could not update due to copyright...If not maybe just because the normal money supply problem...
28-02-2011 18:02:58

maniat4

Topics: 0

Replies: 1

Though direct download sites may be disappearing, you should still be able to simply google video files with a MU or RS attached at the end (or your favourite filehoster) and get results, otherwise it looks like torrents may come back :S.
01-03-2011 14:23:58

rritambhar

Topics: 9

Replies: 291

smiley of ark
anyway,whatever happens,i just want our site to be alive forever,,,,smiley of hooray
01-03-2011 19:18:17

TsukiSaru

Topics: 20

Replies: 290

smiley of illcast smiley of illcast smiley of illcast
i hope chauthanh to be alive forever... smiley of yai
smiley of bye
02-03-2011 09:31:00

sam2006

Topics: 3

Replies: 125

chauthanh , I hope that you don't die ,too .
anime-eden was the best website to me but now it's gone !_!
03-03-2011 13:25:12

TsukiSaru

anime-eden was the best website to me but now it's gone !_!
i agree,, 'n i will pray that chauthanh will live a long live...
smiley of yai
03-03-2011 21:22:47

vgptgupta

Topics: 45

Replies: 177

i wish for an eternal life for chauthanh.......smiley of yai
04-03-2011 07:35:15

TsukiSaru

i wish for an eternal life for chauthanh....... smiley of yai
eternal?!! like aizen?!! smiley of ark
04-03-2011 07:50:27

wafi

Topics: 2

Replies: 82

its just getting to expensive and time consuming people that run anime site may get tired after a while......
i hope chauthanh stay strong for the years to come......
04-03-2011 19:13:04

rritambhar

Topics: 9

Replies: 291

smiley of keke our admin is not like the others (i know the secret smiley of bigsmilesmiley of bigsmile )...so i guess he wont get bored...

and as long chauthanh is alive,i don't worry abt other sites getting closed...
admin,keep it up man...smiley of I am number 1
05-03-2011 00:06:35

shinn

Topics: 5

Replies: 248

just keep in touch all of you and we weill keep this site long live !!
05-03-2011 01:14:33

vgptgupta

Topics: 45

Replies: 177

ALL HAIL chauthanh............................................
05-03-2011 05:49:10

TsukiSaru

smiley of keke our admin is not like the others (i know the secret smiley of bigsmilesmiley of bigsmile )...so i guess he wont get bored...

and as long chauthanh is alive,i don't worry abt other sites getting closed...
admin,keep it up man...smiley of I am number 1
yeah,, i agree to...
T.O.P.B.G.T
smiley of I am number 1
05-03-2011 17:12:00

harithnoark

Replies: 3

chauthanh...still the best for me
06-03-2011 21:32:32

shinn

Topics: 5

Replies: 248

admin you must keep your anime update and always keep your attention to anime update especially the anime movie, and the latest anime relase . . . and you will never abandoned by us

ALL HAIL CHAUTHANH . . . . CHAUTHANH BANZAI !!!!
07-03-2011 09:55:02

Dahh

Topics: 12

Replies: 68

since this is the only direct download site that I know..

(yeah poor me)...I'll be back on MU-**** again....if chauthanh close(of course not)...I wonder what'll I do smiley of noway
10-03-2011 08:55:18

TsukiSaru

admin you must keep your anime update and always keep your attention to anime update especially the anime movie, and the latest anime relase . . . and you will never abandoned by us

ALL HAIL CHAUTHANH . . . . CHAUTHANH BANZAI !!!!
i very very agree.
great nii-chan... smiley of I am number 1
10-03-2011 10:16:17

LRA

Replies: 1

Anime direct download sites are disappearing...
So, just use indirect download sites, or torrents.
I used all means.
10-03-2011 10:46:59

TsukiSaru

i just can't stand if use torrent. i've download use torrent 'n that takes 3 days to 1 week for 1 episode. because i use very-slow connection hikhik...
smiley of saveme
11-03-2011 07:22:51

ES21SENA

Topics: 19

Replies: 239

It must be sad if some of the anime download site gonna be close...and its hard for us to LIVE if CHAUTHANH.INFO gonna be closesmiley of hixhixsmiley of hixhixsmiley of hixhix
So, what we can do is just trust in admin-sama so that he can do his best to keep this site alive foreversmiley of leisuresmiley of leisure
lets give our best support for himsmiley of I am number 1smiley of I am number 1smiley of I am number 1smiley of I am number 1
For the site that have been close, please don't loose hope and do your best to make it back to life because as an Otaku we also need yousmiley of hixhix(smiley of hixhix(

Page: 1 2 »

Chatbox