03-10-2014 20:36:50

VampJoseph

Topics: 1

Replies: 2

Hi there!

I'd like to apologize if there's already a topic for this, but the search only works for the episodes and not the forum and google is no help at all.

Now on to my problem/reason for this topic:

I've tried to download anime from server 3 (accel world and uta no prince sama) multiple times with jdownloader2 (it's the only download manager I can get to work as intended) and I always end up with a crc32 error (which means that the file is corrupted). This is the first time I've ever had this problem downloading anything from this wonderful, wonderful site.

I was also wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem as well.
04-10-2014 08:29:58

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 6871

That error happened with all files you download or just some specific episodes?
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
04-10-2014 17:30:31

VampJoseph

Topics: 1

Replies: 2

This has been for all episodes no matter how many times I download them. I've even tried to repair them with winrar after joining the files to no avail.
09-10-2014 15:48:56

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 6871

This has been for all episodes no matter how many times I download them. I've even tried to repair them with winrar after joining the files to no avail.
I have downloaded episode 16, joined it and play it normally. Seems like you have problem with the connection or the download manager which led to the corruption of the data downloaded. You can try by switching to IDM.
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
27-12-2014 10:43:08

WiseFool

Topics: 17

Replies: 32

Correct. I use idm and i have never had a problem. Now i have switched to using pyload and download using my raspberry pi and it works without any problems.
Chatbox