Page: « 1 2

04-09-2014 18:28:55

Shiazuwan Eezuru

Topics: 6

Replies: 26

Hey ramgen!

That's awfully kind of you to do. You're shaping up to be an excellent addition to this site... my nose shouldn't have gone up there.
Anyhow, I thought I might let you know that Zero no Tsukaima is available as a blu-ray rip, that is all but the first season.
So keep your google drive a bit more safe by only sharing the first one.

And @Shiazuwan, try to not only convert the format but the audio+video codec to something else as well and see if that works.
Compare with a video that does work on your tv and choose the same settings.
From audio(AAC 2.09[Jpn]) n video(H264 [High 10 @L5.0]) codec to wht codec(.mp4)?
シアズワン エーズル
Click to view image at true resolution
04-09-2014 21:10:01

Mikemcgee

~woof

Topics: 3

Replies: 22

From audio(AAC 2.09[Jpn]) n video(H264 [High 10 @L5.0]) codec to wht codec(.mp4)?

.mp4 would be a video format or "container", not a codec as far as I know.

For example I use a program called "HandBrake".

These are the "codecs". Try changing those around, one for video and one for audio and see which ones your TV supports.

With audio, do note that some TV's don't support high Bit-rates, therefore I've highlighted
that one as well.

You might need to change the "container" as well, such as .mkv or .mp4 , tho most TV's
support both. I am guessing you are trying to play them through USB from an external Hard Drive?
04-09-2014 23:29:46

Shiazuwan Eezuru

i don't know hw to use handbrake smiley of hixhix smiley of saveme
シアズワン エーズル
05-09-2014 02:45:15

Mikemcgee

~woof

i don't know hw to use handbrake smiley of hixhix smiley of saveme

But you see the codec's that I highlighted? There should be a similar option on whatever program you use smiley of umm
05-09-2014 17:13:14

Shiazuwan Eezuru

But you see the codec's that I highlighted? There should be a similar option on whatever program you use smiley of umm                                      
other programs i can't get too smiley of hixhix...its my first time to encoded video smiley of saveme
シアズワン エーズル
05-09-2014 21:29:19

ramgen

Replies: 25

Hey ramgen!

That's awfully kind of you to do. You're shaping up to be an excellent addition to this site... my nose shouldn't have gone up there.
Anyhow, I thought I might let you know that Zero no Tsukaima is available as a blu-ray rip, that is all but the first season.
So keep your google drive a bit more safe by only sharing the first one.

And @Shiazuwan, try to not only convert the format but the audio+video codec to something else as well and see if that works.
Compare with a video that does work on your tv and choose the same settings.
i'm actually having problems on uploading, since my upload speed went down to 5Mbps, due to recent upgrading and repairs of my ISP here on ph due to recent storms, and i'm also currently seeding 5 torrents on bakabt, HOTD still halfway done smiley of keke 

and i also have a lot of work to do building custom pc's as a hobby the parts are doing a number on my cards, smiley of beaten
making me unable to donate here until next month smiley of hixhix

@shiazuwan. mp4 is the best bet when it comes to old gen. tv (the so called non-smart tv's), then again you could always plug your pc/laptop to your tv using hdmi or d-sub vga is the common term, but srsly vga can cause prblms in the long run(it can also limit the resolution output due to lack of bandwidth) so i recommend hdmi supports higher resolutions like 1080p.smiley of yai
05-09-2014 21:43:31

Shiazuwan Eezuru

@shiazuwan. mp4 is the best bet when it comes to old gen. tv (the so called non-smart tv's), then again you could always plug your pc/laptop to your tv using hdmi or d-sub vga is the common term, but srsly vga can cause prblms in the long run(it can also limit the resolution output due to lack of bandwidth) so i recommend hdmi supports higher resolutions like 1080p.smiley of yai
ohh yes i almost forgot about tht cable(HDMi) smiley of hixhix... arigatogozaimashita~ smiley of sorry
シアズワン エーズル
05-09-2014 22:02:31

ramgen

hdmi also transfers audio so you don't have to worry about it, the audio will go out thru the tv
if you still need help i suggest joining other forums specially related to tech the best one's out there that i'm a part of are linustechtipsoverclock3d.netanandtech forums but your best bet would be encodingtalk(we use this for our research on our codec)smiley of cool there are others but these are the one's that can give you answers in mere minutes, based on my experience there's not much trash talk in these forumssmiley of bigsmile, but also remember to read forum guidelines they differ most of the time(violations can ban you )smiley of hixhix
05-09-2014 22:21:25

Shiazuwan Eezuru

hdmi also transfers audio so you don't have to worry about it, the audio will go out thru the tv
if you still need help i suggest joining other forums specially related to tech the best one's out there that i'm a part of are linustechtipsoverclock3d.netanandtech forums but your best bet would be encodingtalk(we use this for our research on our codec)smiley of cool there are others but these are the one's that can give you answers in mere minutes, based on my experience there's not much trash talk in these forumssmiley of bigsmile, but also remember to read forum guidelines they differ most of the time(violations can ban you )smiley of hixhix
i'll i give a try ramgen~ smiley of wash
シアズワン エーズル
05-09-2014 22:30:17

ramgen

btw, if you're a console gamer don't go brag about it on these forums, you'll just get bashed smiley of beatenit's all about the #pcmasterrace
05-09-2014 22:34:46

Shiazuwan Eezuru

btw, if you're a console gamer don't go brag about it on these forums, you'll just get bashed smiley of beatenit's all about the #pcmasterrace
Ok....i'll take your words~ arigatou~ smiley of ballcatch
シアズワン エーズル
07-09-2014 05:41:40

Mikemcgee

~woof

due to recent storms,
Sorry to hear. And 5 Mbps is not too bad, though since you're also seeding other things I can see as to why it will take quiet a bit of time, keep us updated anyhow smiley of bye
27-12-2014 17:55:39

WiseFool

Topics: 17

Replies: 32

Can you pm me your anime list. If i need i can request you

Page: « 1 2

Chatbox