Page: 1 2 »

28-08-2014 09:46:12

ramgen

Topics: 3

Replies: 25

Hey Guys,

I recently got a 10TB subscription on gDrive(google drive) i'm using this as an additional offsite backup as opposed to my onsite one (using a NAS) for my Anime, Movies and raw vids for editing. Around 50% of my AniDb is bluray and the rest are 720p with the exception of very old ones which have around 480p quality.:scareones like old naruto, bleach, onepiece and POT episodes)

So i will be submitting links here for HOTD, Fate Stay Night, Fate Zero(season 1 and 2), AnoHana and Zero no tsukaima(all 4 seasons) but i wont submit others; in order to prevent arousing suspicion on my subscription on gDrive. Hopefully the admin(s) won't take too long to upload them here.

Instead i will submit links to those who request for it specially if the site has missing links/eps,

just PM me or request here  

PS:i'll try to submit links for shingeki no kyojin BD's if they're all done
PPS: Bluray eps is considered heaven for those who watch their animes on Home theatres or simply their LED tv
Click to view image at true resolution
28-08-2014 11:15:48

inaky

~Woeful Days~

Topics: 2

Replies: 54

Hey Guys,
smiley of hi

I recently got a 10TB subscription on gDrive(google drive) i'm using this as an additional offsite backup as opposed to my onsite one (using a NAS) for my Anime, Movies and raw vids for editing. Around 50% of my AniDb is bluraysmiley of ark and the rest are 720p with the exception of very old ones which have around 480p quality.:scaresmiley of hixhixones like old naruto, bleach, onepiece and POT episodes)

So i will be submitting links here for HOTD, Fate Stay Night, Fate Zero(season 1 and 2), AnoHana and Zero no tsukaima(all 4 seasons) but i wont submit others; in order to prevent arousing suspicion on my subscription on gDrive.smiley of Punch Hopefully the admin(s) won't take too long to upload them here.smiley of illcast

Instead i will submit links to those who request for it specially if the site has missing links/eps,

just PM me or request here smiley of keke 

PS:i'll try to submit links for shingeki no kyojin BD's if they're all donesmiley of xx
PPS: Bluray eps is considered heaven for those who watch their animes on Home theatres or simply their LED tvsmiley of lalala
hey guy, do you have raw of OVA Prince of Tennis National Tournament (13 eps) and National Tournament Semifinals (6 eps)??? smiley of savemeif you have, please share with me!!!smiley of saveme this anime is too old and I can't find raw OVA of them!!!
28-08-2014 12:30:42

ramgen

first of all i have a screen name ya know,smiley of ghost

in any case i have all of them but they all have eng-subs, to remove the subs you can do it the hard way using thissmiley of die

or if your using media player classic you can just *right-click*>Subtitles>No track

that should disable it while watching smiley of hey

PS:it's the 10th series on the queue so it'll done next week i think, btw you were that girl on the other thread
PPS: i'm guessing you're not from the philippinessmiley of lonely
28-08-2014 13:32:48

inaky

~Woeful Days~

I have watched all engsub anime of POTsmiley of coolI need raw to make subtitles in my language for them smiley of lonely but I can't find raw or softsub version of those OVAs.smiley of saveme I also asked the english subteam but they'd got rid of. smiley of hixhix

p.s: yep, i'm that girl and not from Philippines. smiley of umm
29-08-2014 00:33:06

ramgen

if you can't wait for a week longer you can go to bakabt.me(torrents) and register.smiley of leisure
they are the same copies i have with me smiley of boss they are subbed but you can remove them using the same method i mentioned earlier which can be found here

once you're registered you can search for them i think they are subbed by saizen but as you know .mkv files allow for more than one track of subtitles so you could just add them without removing the eng subssmiley of cool(i think it's referred to as dual-subbed).

so the user can either pick eng/*insert your language here*smiley of hey or nothing at all

i recommend the latter and you can also use the eng subs as a another reference to create your subs

smiley of xx
29-08-2014 18:59:22

inaky

~Woeful Days~

How can I remove sub from a hardsub version? smiley of cold mkvextract gui only extract softsub with mkv file smiley of men only National Tournament Finals has softsub (I subbed this part) and the remaining are hardsub versions of Saizen.
30-08-2014 21:09:38

ramgen

you can crop it; hardsubs are compressed with the vid; the only way to do it is crop a bit from the bottomsmiley of hixhix 

sorry i maybe a geek at thissmiley of cool but i'm no miracle worker like godsmiley of hixhix
31-08-2014 06:13:10

inaky

~Woeful Days~

poor me! smiley of saveme
31-08-2014 18:25:36

ramgen

try, nyaa maybe there still some raws that have dedicated seeds,smiley of yai

but i think they're being investigated right now due to japan's new piracy lawsmiley of ark

so their site might be downsmiley of saveme
01-09-2014 01:23:26

Shiazuwan Eezuru

Topics: 6

Replies: 26

Does anyone know hw to extract srt/ass file from .mkv smiley of hixhix
シアズワン エーズル
01-09-2014 02:34:54

ramgen

at times like these google is your best friend
01-09-2014 06:13:55

inaky

~Woeful Days~

use mkvextract gui. smiley of hey
02-09-2014 01:29:16

Shiazuwan Eezuru

ooo...thanks guys...one more hw to convert mkv to .mp4? smiley of beaten is .mkv format heavier than .mp4?
シアズワン エーズル
02-09-2014 01:33:39

Shiazuwan Eezuru

I want converter tht just convert its format not its quality(720p). Is there any converter apps recommended?
シアズワン エーズル
02-09-2014 01:34:37

Shiazuwan Eezuru

Help me~!smiley of bigsmile
シアズワン エーズル
02-09-2014 04:42:34

inaky

~Woeful Days~

Total converter. smiley of gradu and if u know how to encode, u can use MeGui, it's a powerful tool for encoding. I usually use this to encode anime. smiley of tea
02-09-2014 15:39:02

ramgen

avc is the best one that's free, but i don't use it since i have a premiere pro cc and it's faster since it utilizes my i7-4690x (6-cores/12 threads)smiley of yai to make the job faster specially big files like bluray onessmiley of hot mkv is the most used in the anime industry since it's a better container imo, but their basically the same thing, the reason most use mp4 since some devices cant play mkv and mp4 supports more codec other than h.264, i've had similar problems with my ps3 and ps4,smiley of hixhix but mkv can compress higher quality videos into smaller files specially on anime since it's not really detailed heres a vid explaining video compression 

stick to mkv since multiple conversions can cause loss of data, like missing i-frames(explained on the video above)

for a final answer mkv is better for anime so use it, but if you watch on mobile devices or on a playstation you should go for mp4
02-09-2014 18:01:12

Shiazuwan Eezuru

avc is the best one that's free, but i don't use it since i have a premiere pro cc and it's faster since it utilizes my i7-4690x (6-cores/12 threads)smiley of yai to make the job faster specially big files like bluray onessmiley of hot mkv is the most used in the anime industry since it's a better container imo, but their basically the same thing, the reason most use mp4 since some devices cant play mkv and mp4 supports more codec other than h.264, i've had similar problems with my ps3 and ps4,smiley of hixhix but mkv can compress higher quality videos into smaller files specially on anime since it's not really detailed heres a vid explaining video compression 

stick to mkv since multiple conversions can cause loss of data, like missing i-frames(explained on the video above)

for a final answer mkv is better for anime so use it, but if you watch on mobile devices or on a playstation you should go for mp4
@ramgen whn i watch on tv the sub doesn't appears on screen..hw to watch anime in tv with its subs?(still with the same format .mkv)
シアズワン エーズル
02-09-2014 18:56:47

ramgen

does it work fine on your pc?
02-09-2014 19:04:40

Shiazuwan Eezuru

does it work fine on your pc?
hai~ its really work on my pc...but not on my tv smiley of hixhix(tasukete~! smiley of saveme
シアズワン エーズル
03-09-2014 21:58:25

Mikemcgee

~woof

Replies: 22

Hey ramgen!

That's awfully kind of you to do. You're shaping up to be an excellent addition to this site... my nose shouldn't have gone up there.
Anyhow, I thought I might let you know that Zero no Tsukaima is available as a blu-ray rip, that is all but the first season.
So keep your google drive a bit more safe by only sharing the first one.

And @Shiazuwan, try to not only convert the format but the audio+video codec to something else as well and see if that works.
Compare with a video that does work on your tv and choose the same settings.

Page: 1 2 »

Chatbox