Topics: 0

Replies: 1

Thank you soooo much, Best site ever <3
05-10-2013 09:34:44

ahm5jnhi5

Replies: 2

great update!
I never did like this site as much as now!

I also really like how the donation is designed and the premium features for it..

Just one thing.
I can't share my premium links with anyone else.
It seems that if its downloaded from a different ip address it doesn't work.
if only that was possible, everything would be perfect! smiley of I am number 1

Can't it be for as long as my premium is active, I could download and share the premium links?

It would be great if you can make that happen. (but probably it wouldn't be that easy..)

Cheers! smiley of hooray
06-10-2013 04:28:32

Shinigamer

the new design looks great smiley of yai
08-10-2013 21:10:22

myxpytls

Topics: 13

Replies: 63

tnx admin, back then it was like its everyday christmas in chauthanh lol
btw what do u mean by submit anime? can u give me the details
If all the rain drops are lemon drops and gum drops, oh what a rain that would be.
10-10-2013 13:04:05

iamfenh

(っ◕‿◕)っ♥

Topics: 20

Replies: 155

smiley of bluzz took me 12 hours working non-stop to convert the data from the old site.

And here we are, the brand new chauthanh.info smiley of bigsmile

You will notice there're some new functions integrated into the site:
- The Upload section, allow you to provide links to us (torrent, directlink, freehoster...) so we can add them to our site's collection.
- Brand new design smiley of xx
- Faster speed smiley of haha (yeah I hope so)
- Remove the Anime Lyric, we don't need that anymore.
- Forum with new interface and new editor. smiley of nyaa

And, of course we are still lacking some functions, which I will add them within next week:
- The search box smiley of sorry (I will make it site-wide search-able)
- The free premium links maker (you can submit anime to us to earn points, and when the function is up you can use it right away)
- Design fix? Anyone has ideas to improve the theme please don't hesitate to contact me.
- Error? Any error please contact me at once.

All other functions will be working properly, including the donate function, pm function, and the download speed should be normal.

Thanks for all of your support. Hope that with our new site, we will bring you more and more anime, and we will continue to get your support in the future. smiley of gradu
This is exciting.!

BTW.

- The Upload section, allow you to provide links to us (torrent, directlink, freehoster...) so we can add them to our site's collection.
I've tried uploading links. I guess too many? It doesn't go to a second page. So what happen to the initial links submitted? Was it approved? Override? Or still pending but not showing on the main list of top 20 I think.?

- The free premium links maker (you can submit anime to us to earn points, and when the function is up you can use it right away)
Does this work like zbigz? Where I upload the torrent and it will create a ddL? If that's so, that's really awesome! I look forward to using this feature!

Design fix? Anyone has ideas to improve the theme please don't hesitate to contact me
Why not try animated banner? Or maybe slides where it will show either most awaited upcoming anime or most watched ongoing anime. How's that? You can also maybe, promote premium privileges on those slides.
Click to view image at true resolution
-Flame en Halter
10-10-2013 13:08:31

myxpytls

Topics: 13

Replies: 63

Admin you can also make a contest on making banners and give away prizes like 1 or two premium links ^^
It can motivate the creative people to make one.
If all the rain drops are lemon drops and gum drops, oh what a rain that would be.
10-10-2013 13:40:16

iamfenh

(っ◕‿◕)っ♥

BTW.
- Forum with new interface and new editor. Click to view image at true resolution
Who is this new editor? Will s/he be participating in forums?
-Flame en Halter
10-10-2013 16:24:25

iamfenh

(っ◕‿◕)っ♥

All other functions will be working properly, including the donate function, pm function, and the download speed should be normal.
I've been meaning to ask this. But can you not offer a special 30-day subscription for $5? That's on top of the regular $1 for 5 days [which will be $6 for 30days].
smiley of bluzz
-Flame en Halter
14-10-2013 14:54:01

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 6916

BTW.
- Forum with new interface and new editor. Click to view image at true resolution
"New editor" meaning the new posting features. What you see is what you get.
I've been meaning to ask this. But can you not offer a special 30-day subscription for $5? That's on top of the regular $1 for 5 days [which will be $6 for 30days].
smiley of bluzz
Erm... no, we can't. Unfortunately.
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
14-10-2013 16:07:11

iamfenh

(っ◕‿◕)っ♥

BTW.
"New editor" meaning the new posting features. What you see is what you get.
smiley of bluzz
Erm... no, we can't. Unfortunately.

Oh yeah. WYSiWYG. smiley of nyaa I so much like it though... the "new editor".

I guess it can't be help. I believe a lot of members normally contribute more than $5 so the transaction fee isn't an issue.
Thanks for keeping the site free "in general" though.

PS:

Does this work like zbigz? Where I upload the torrent and it will create a ddL? If that's so, that's really awesome! I look forward to using this feature!
Is there anyway you can support this service? smiley of xx
-Flame en Halter
14-10-2013 18:51:19

vass

Hello, new member here want to ask. I was open this page http://chauthanh.info/drama/view/meteor-garden-%5Btwdrama%5D.html few minutes ago and succeed downloading episode 1 until 9, but just now when I try open this page again it shows no files I can download. I try to refresh this page so many times but it still shows no files. I have tried to open this page with another browser too, but still the same. What should I doooo? Is it my PC's error or maybe the site is on maintenance or something? Help! Thank you!
14-10-2013 20:07:45

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 6916

Hello, new member here want to ask. I was open this page http://chauthanh.info/drama/view/meteor-garden-%5Btwdrama%5D.html few minutes ago and succeed downloading episode 1 until 9, but just now when I try open this page again it shows no files I can download. I try to refresh this page so many times but it still shows no files. I have tried to open this page with another browser too, but still the same. What should I doooo? Is it my PC's error or maybe the site is on maintenance or something? Help! Thank you!

Can you take a screenshot? I can download the files normally.
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
23-10-2013 03:42:17

ES21SENA

Topics: 19

Replies: 239

cool...great work by admin...after I long time not open this chauthanh then suddenly everything is changed...its like wow!!smiley of I am number 1Now I'm downloading kami nomi zo shiru sekai and the speed looks goodsmiley of bigsmile
THANKS FOR THE GREAT WORKsmiley of I am so cool
GAMBATTE-NEH ADMIN-SAMAsmiley of I am number 1
02-11-2013 16:06:18

milo77

Looks great!! So Vibrant and Fresh. As far as download speed...I'm getting about 300kb/s average, FYI. The layout is also well planned and easily navigated. In short...Congratulations and thanks for all the hard work. I have been a fan for years (of Chauthanh.info), but seldom have the time to build my anime hobby smiley of hixhix...smiley of keke. Thank you!
02-11-2013 19:02:28

metarida

Topics: 2

Taiwanese drama It started with a kiss all episodes are gone. When I open the page the list is empty. Please anyone help!!!

http://chauthanh.info/drama/view/it-started-with-a-kiss-%5Btwdrama%5D.html
03-04-2014 10:37:36

zelda465

thanks admin, great jobsmiley of Dancing. im voting up for u smiley of boss
25-05-2014 12:27:49

HARIVIGNESH

nice try admin..
still need more k series
26-06-2014 18:33:46

Dahh

Topics: 12

Replies: 68

It's been awhile since I've visited the site.
Btw, I can't find the premium link generator halp
09-07-2014 21:31:30

it_geek

Topics: 22

Replies: 25

Post the server specs please smiley of twistle
I exist, and yet I do not. What does that makes me?

Page: « 1 2

Chatbox