Page: « 1 2 3

19-01-2014 20:18:28

rieHanawa

Topics: 0

Replies: 1

i've tried using the freeware as you recommended... however,the file not appear aszip file... it's appear as a single blank file... i followed all the step exactly... is there something i've missed??
05-05-2014 15:47:43

vishesh92

Topics: 2

Replies: 5

Does anyone know how I can join part files of a number of episodes at once?
Some batch program or something.
26-09-2014 15:51:06

iamfenh

(っ◕‿◕)っ♥

Topics: 20

Replies: 155

Actually it can be done a lot easier. All you need is 7zip (its free):

-have all the files in the same folder
-right-click on any of the part files and in the context menu select '7-zip -> extract here'

and you're done. As simple as that.
Cheers!
smiley of tea

Of course. Why did I not realize this?! Haha.
Click to view image at true resolution
-Flame en Halter
08-10-2014 15:56:53

albabar

Replies: 3

first, thanks for providing all these great series.

i downloded the episodes of
Anime Space Adventure Cobra - TV

from 1 till 12

and all of them worked excep 10+11

i could not unzip them.

so, is there a solution, or  are these two episodes damaged?
08-10-2014 20:37:22

albabar

i have tried all the ways recommended here to unzip these two episodes, but all in vain.
and the hj-split does not read the files in the join part, i mean with the split part it reads them, but they do not appear in the join part.

i suppose the problem is in these two episodes since the others worked perfectly.

then l have no choice but to download the rest of the series in a very high quality with more than 1 gb for each episode form animethehylia site.
09-10-2014 15:53:18

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 6871

i have tried all the ways recommended here to unzip these two episodes, but all in vain.
and the hj-split does not read the files in the join part, i mean with the split part it reads them, but they do not appear in the join part.

i suppose the problem is in these two episodes since the others worked perfectly.

then l have no choice but to download the rest of the series in a very high quality with more than 1 gb for each episode form animethehylia site.
HjSplit is not recommend for joining files, as they won't recognize .part file. Which episode/series you're trying to download?
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
09-10-2014 17:45:04

albabar

HjSplit is not recommend for joining files, as they won't recognize .part file. Which episode/series you're trying to download?

the same series i have been talking about:Anime Space Adventure Cobra - TV

as i have said before, i had downloaded the first 12 episodes, and all of them worked except 10+11, which could not unzipped.

so it is probably that i will face the same problem with the rest of episodes 13-31.

anyway i am giong to download the 13th episode as a last try.

and thanks.
08-02-2015 07:55:08

Tamao

Just in case it helps anyone else I'll describe what I did to get them to work (I have a mac and so can't use 7z):

Programs: hjsplit, Keka*

1)change the last bit of the file, .00000.zip.part to .001 and the .00001.zip.part to .002 , this will allow hjsplit to pick it up and join the files.
Example:[subs]Anime - 01[ABCD1234].00000.zip.part becomes [subs]Anime - 01[ABCD1234].001  &
[subs]Anime - 01[ABCD1234].00001.zip.part becomes [subs]Anime - 01[ABCD1234].002.

2)once the two files have become one, add .zip to the end of the completed file.
Example: [subs]Anime - 01[ABCD1234] + .zip = [subs]Anime - 01[ABCD1234].zip

3)open with Keka*, success! :-D

*The reason I use Keka instead of Stuffit to expand the file is because Stuffit goes nuts when I try to open any file that wasn't originally a zip file. Like if I rename a file into a zip file Stuffit wont expand it.
hjspilt does not have any version for mac? the site recommended "split and concat" but the part files were just converted to zip files... what should i do or is there any other better joiner program to recommend?

Thank you

There is an hjsplit that runs through Java. I use this one:
http://www.hjsplit.org/java/

When I use hjsplit I realize that have to rename all files into the same before .001, .002, .003.... then it works properly.
28-10-2015 03:59:22

tasyacool

Replies: 9

As we updated many animes (around 2000 series) into server #3, we will split them into .part files for some trivial matters.
And what should we do if we download a series split into .part files? :argue:

First, you have to download all .part files. They're identical to each other, and files from the same episode have the same file name with a small number in order.

Download and put them in the same folder.
For Windows user:
Next step, join them altogether. With a freeware called FileJoiner. You can download it here:
http://www.igorware.com/file-joiner/download
Extract and run.

Open the program, drag and drop the files into the listbox. You should check if the file is ordered correctly and then press join.

You will get a .zip file. All you have to do now is to extract and enjoy it.

For advanced user: If you don't want to use File Joiner, you can do it easily by opening command prompt, go to the folder, use this commandline to join files:
COPY /B <source file1>+<source file2> <destination file>
For example, in my case, I will do this:
- Select all the .part files.
- Press F2 and insert "(1)". By doing this we will get a short filelist.
- Open command prompt, browse to the folder and input the command line

For Linux users:
You can just use command line like this:
cat file1 file2 > file3

For MacOSX users:
You can try HJSplit for MAC smiley of hey

If you need any help, please contact me at once. :dance:

With this update, I believe that all anime folder is filled up now. So please check if you have your favorite anime on the download list yet smiley of I am number 1

And once again, thank you for all of your help to our site. We will have many more years and anime to enjoy :wowow:
smiley of keke
t45y4
28-10-2015 04:00:56

tasyacool

Replies: 9

Actually it can be done a lot easier. All you need is 7zip (its free):

-have all the files in the same folder
-right-click on any of the part files and in the context menu select '7-zip -> extract here'

and you're done. As simple as that.
Cheers!
smiley of tea
Of course. Why did I not realize this?! Haha.
Hi, I'm using MACBOOK and I need help on how to joining the part files. Can you help me please?
I tried HJSplit, but not working. I need guidance.
Please advise, appreciate it so much!
smiley of keke
t45y4
11-11-2015 18:55:29

Admin

mieow~

Topics: 137

Replies: 6871

Hi, I'm using MACBOOK and I need help on how to joining the part files. Can you help me please?
I tried HJSplit, but not working. I need guidance.
Please advise, appreciate it so much!
You can uset the cat function for Linux, it works on Mac too.
HJSplit can only work with our newer splitter files (.001, 002..), but it doesn't recognize the .part older files.
Got any problem? Contact me at once.email: admin[at]chauthanh[dot]info

Register and login before downloading!
09-01-2016 14:26:43

kimhaebum

Topics: 5

shirokuma cafe 11 and 22 cannot be downloaded. Please fix. Thank you so much!!!!
29-01-2016 17:28:57

t.y.eeu

Topics: 26

Replies: 164

Download file [UTW-THORA]_Evangelion_3.33_You_Can_(Not)_Redo_[BD][1080p,x264,flac][F2060CF5].00024.zip.part

file missing, kindly reupload. Thanks
25-03-2016 20:20:28

Moonglaid

Topics: 1

"http://chauthanh.info/anime/download/eri/Nodhkc-RyT3aBaEOrW9l67sSfKpA98kI43DOjK5FKshSzNP1Mubc2P9xe9Qwo-5FEKDdenjkOE4fK9P9tmi1sJRAdypKDfGxBiDq8t1MQV0096PLGHmfGRjOV-f65Lr6_d2uMRjgt4iEAXs24EJZGMtAIDRBWWEkLKAVEvHRzUo/[SMC]_Sailor_Moon_SuperS_Special_R2_DVD(H264.AC3)[8264966F].00002.zip.part" 
sailormoon Super S special file is missing.
17-12-2016 05:09:22

Restu21

hello admin.. could I request Korean drama? The title is Entertainer.. it's rate was high and I want watch that drama.. please reply my request.. thank you so much...

Page: « 1 2 3

Chatbox